Brooke lives in beautiful southwest Oklahoma where she faithfully serves God and His people as a Ministry Director at a local church. Brooke has been walking very closely with the Lord since 2015 after surrendering her life to Christ at the age of 24. For Brooke, writing simply began as an outlet through journaling. As the Lord called her deeper into vocational ministry, she felt Him asking for greater transparency and vulnerability. She now openly and honestly shares her past and current realities with a great hope for those who read her words. Having experienced the grandeur of God's grace herself it is her mission that others, too, would find freedom from the chains that bind them and embrace His relentless amazing grace. Her testimony is one of failure and success, brokenness and blessing, shame and freedom. You’ll find her sitting at the sinner’s table, compassionately and empathetically speaking to every outsider, destitute, and cast-away of the world. Because after all, that’s the grandeur of grace.
Posts by B. Stanley:
- Sustained, Refined and Purified
- A Few Parts Shy of Being Considered Useful
- Shame Is A Lie
- Sentenced to Freedom
- Choosing Joy Even In Our Suffering
- Welcome Home.
- A nation that honors every veteran – even “the forgotten veterans.”
- “You Have One Minute Remaining”
- Finding Strength in Weakness
- …by far my favorite year.
- Here I am. Send Me.
- Living the Reality Our Very Own Parents Once Endured